Sunday, February 10, 2008

TWO CHOICES & MY DRIVE

I awoke with a start this morn at 5.10am as there was a big commotion due to a fight between two packs of dogs.Nothing could motivate me to get out of bed and drag myself to another day of rituals at the office.i somehow got up and went to my pc and switched on the suround sound so that i could wake up the neighbour hood too. "what a devilish ploy " ithought to myself to get even with neighbours who occupy my parking spot each time and everytime.i choose to play "lady in red " and backed that up with " smoke on the waters" followed bygreatest hits of eagles.Refreshed i sat at my study table to complete the article i was penning " delegation -an art".well i would not mind awaking up every morning with a start if it will help me complete 23 articles that i am penning and yearing to find an end.Well i thought to myself as was sipping some hot coffee from the mug (my wife had sort of emphatically thuded on the table some moments back),what is it that has driven me to complete the article?was it the early morning awakening ? was it the music? was it ?..........well as i swung my chair it occured to me ...to start a day on a no note basis is rather plain.as i had two choices either to go get it or laze.i chose the prior and am happy about it.

moral: failures happen because we dont try to do things.success occurs because we have an urge not to do things but we overcome this feeling and just do it.so positive attitude backed with postive actions will yeild positive results.